According to Statista’s report, Instagram is projected to reach nearly 1.2 billion users by 2023, making it one of the most popular social media platforms. In addition to gathering insights and selling products, business owners on Instagram have a variety of tools at their disposal, helping them succeed on this photo and video-sharing app. This article has rounded up a few tips to help you and your team create fresh, consistent, and engaging content for your audience all year round. Roll up your sleeves and get started!
Spruce up your feed
Ever wonder why some Instagram feeds are so captivating? Instagram specialist and Creative Director by profession, Justina Blakeney shared some exciting tips on how to create an alluring feed.
- Tip 1: According to Justina, vertical images make a better impression on people because they take up more screen space.
- Tip 2: Brands should identify the posts that resonate with their community by looking at their analytics to create similar posts based on these.
- Tip 3: If you find your own distinct filter or style, you will be able to differentiate your work from others.
Get your products photographed like a pro
If you are trying to build your brand on Instagram, creating products that your customers love is not enough. The products also need to be visually appealing. While clicking a picture, you must keep in mind a few things, including the light source, a proper background, making use of a prop, etc. For instance, if you are selling orange juice, you should use fresh orange slices as a prop when taking photographs. You can see the difference below:
A juice glass without a prop
The same juice glass but now with a prop
Using a prop makes all the difference.
Leverage user-generated content
Engaging your community in sharing your brand’s story can help you reach new admirers and potential customers. By following the below three strategies, you will be able to drive user-generated content from your audience.
- Reshare: Are people raving about you? It can be repurposed and reshared on your social channels and showcase real people sharing genuine, glowing content about your business.
- Post with a cause: You can find user-generated content with a cause and append it to a relevant post. Your audience will appreciate it, and you can connect with them on a deeper level.
- Share reviews and testimonials: You can include client testimonials and reviews on your Instagram story in video or image format to enhance brand awareness and get your community involved.
Plan your monthly content strategy ahead
Batch your content, so you do not have to worry about regularly posting. It is crucial to be consistent when telling your story on Instagram, but keeping up with posting can be daunting at times. A monthly content document can be used to dump all your ideas, including the theme of the month, the important dates of the month, and what posts you should create accordingly.
Include music and voice-overs in reels
Instagram reels are a great addition to the platform and have taken the Internet by storm. By adding background music, filters, and voice-overs, you can enhance the look and sound of your reel. Instagram reels are similar to Instagram stories but with more features. Reels can be displayed in your story section, will not disappear after 24 hours, and will enable you to connect with your audience in a more meaningful way.
For marketing a brand and personal branding, Instagram has become one of the most critical channels. The social media platform is helping businesses to reach new heights of success by offering digital media, information, and entertainment all at once. To thrive in 2022, you always need to plan, analyze the data and consistently post on Instagram in addition to the tips above.
To know more about content marketing solutions that you can leverage for your business, write to us at email@example.com.