5 Tools for Digital Marketing Every Brand Should Be Using And Why
In 2022, there is no excuse for any businesses that haven’t deployed at least some digital marketing tools over the last few years. Digital marketing help is no longer ‘nice to have’, but a survival kit for brands who want to succeed in the digital age.
The good news is that it’s never too late to jump aboard the digital marketing gravy train, and the industry has generated a whole host of solutions for any platform, strategy, or product waiting to be put to work and establish your presence online. So what is digital marketing? Simply put, digital marketing refers to any marketing that takes place online or on the internet. It takes many forms, including video content, SEO, paid campaigns on social media, and so much more.
There are many reasons to build your digital tech stack and remove the mundane, time-consuming processes required to run these channels efficiently and effectively. But just like any tool, you need a plan or intention for it to be used properly, and that’s where your strategy comes into play. Ensuring you have a digital marketing strategy in place before taking the internet by storm is of paramount importance, and we can help with that. This will open your brand to a whole new world of possibilities and set you on the path to connecting with your customers. Indeed, 93% of all online interactions start with a search engine. Let’s look at some of the best digital marketing tools to improve your reach, engagement, and, ultimately, your revenue.
One of the most trusted companions on your journey to SEO supremacy and the basis of all your future PPC (Pay-per-click) triumphs. Google Ads pairs your business with search engine results to put you at the front of the queue for your customers’ attention, using the Keyword Planner function to carefully asses which keywords will give you the best chance of success. No digital marketing efforts are complete without it. Here is why Google Ads is one of the best online advertising tools around.
- Laser-focused ads that reach specific customers with specific offerings. Create campaigns and target by keywords, location, demographics, devices, and more.
- Unrivaled cost-efficiency and flexible purchase options which are always in your control. You only pay when your customers click on your ad.
- Full measurability of your campaigns. Being able to monitor every click means you’re constantly being presented with valuable insights into your customers’ behavior, which ads are performing well, and those that could do with a rethink.
Probably the most important SEO tool you can add to your arsenal, Semrush takes care of all your optimization needs, including keyword research, competitor analysis, SEO blog audits, potential backlinks, and everything in between. It’s one of the go-to digital marketing tools for business giants such as Apple, Forbes, Samsung, and IBM, and if it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for you. Here’s why it’s such an effective tool regardless of the size of your brand:
- A 360-degree view of your competition that allows you to find your niche and stay ahead of the chasing pack. Analyze backlinks, find the best keywords for your website and easy-to-use traffic estimations.
- Amplifies your content marketing to new heights. Semrush offers insights into which keywords and backlinks are driving your content forward and which ones are holding you back.
- Tracking and analyzing your social media channels. See what your audience thinks about your brand, monitor social campaigns, and schedule posts all from one place.
We love advertising tools that simplify complex branding processes, and creating a visual language that resonates with your audience is one of the major pillars of brand building. Canva provides businesses with everything they need to create designs that speak to the eyes. It has long been a trusted ally to SMBs looking to form a visual identity without prior design experience. With its simple drag-and-drop approach and comprehensive catalog of templates, fonts, and images, Canva is a must-have for any brand wanting to make a lasting impression. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Excellent cost efficiency. With both free and paid plans available, you’ll find a package that makes sense in terms of your budget. The free version has more than enough features to get you started.
- Incredible versatility. With almost endless templates from which to choose and the ability to create unique design assets, Canva’s massive library means the sky is the limit for what you can achieve with your branding.
- It makes presentations and social media posts an absolute breeze. With almost 4.5 billion social media users now online, there’s never been a better time to start creating posts that showcase what you’re about. Create exciting, on-brand visuals that help you stand out from the crowd.
Think email marketing belongs in the bygone internet era? You might be surprised to learn that in 2022, email is the biggest generator of ROI for as much as 59% of marketers. Combining unmatched functionality with ease of use and detailed reporting, Mail Chimp allows you to create and track campaigns that target your audience in all the right ways, including:
- Powerful, measurable, and easily understood reporting. Get priceless insights into your open rates, click rates, and unsubscribes across all your campaigns, as well as more complex metrics.
- It’s free. Forever. If you’re willing to do a little of the heavy lifting yourself, you’ll never have to pay to use one of the best-performing digital marketing tools out there.
- Full WordPress integration. Embedding Mailchimp into your WordPress site means you can offer a host of easy signup forms and more complex forms available on paid plans too.
When it comes to scheduling all your gorgeous and engaging content, Buffer is the cream of the crop. Managing and posting on multiple social media accounts is a pivotal part of your digital marketing mix, and Buffer makes it easy for anyone to do just that. Centralize, monitor, and manage your campaigns with a detailed breakdown of how they’re performing. Here’s why it’s considered one of the best advertising tools in marketing:
- It’s extremely user-friendly. What buffer lacks in features, it makes up for in user experience with a beautifully simple interface that makes tricky tasks seem effortless.
- Buffer has one of the most flexible pricing plans you’ll find, with none of the hidden charges often found in social media management tools.
- Reporting on reach, followers, engagement, and other advanced analytics are all readily available, as well as insights into what types of content to publish and when.
Take your digital marketing game to new heights with an agency that knows how to win
With our expert team of digital marketing specialists, we can ensure your online presence stays true to your brand and consistently publish high-quality, value-driven content that gives you the edge over the competition. Get in touch with us to find out how we can keep your business top of mind both locally and internationally.